Welcome
Welcome to your sculpture class blog. This blog's purpose is to have a discussion of all things puppet. We are dedicating this quarter to puppetry and will start by traveling to the UCONN puppet museum to start our research. Once we have done our puppet research, we will then build our own puppets and film our own performances. I am looking forward to working with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the fact that none of the puppet's mouths move, but it does not matter, you still very much enjoy this video. I also love all the different voices, they really fit the characters.
ReplyDeleteI like the simplicity of the puppets
ReplyDeleteNice choice of video. I've seen this about a million times and it still is funny. This makes puppets look fun with the catchy song. You can tell the puppets didn''t take months to make but that's what makes them good.
ReplyDeleteI agree with maddy, i like how it looks easy to make, and still be good.
ReplyDeleteI like how each character has a certain movement when they say their name
ReplyDeleteI like the songs and how it is played out.
ReplyDelete